Friday, November 11, 2011

Good Girls in Sin City

I'm in Las Vegas!  My best friend and I are joining my sister, Lucia, who is turning 36 on Sunday, November 13th.  Can you believe it's 10:30 and we are already in our room?  lol.  I am having crafter's withdrawal!  I brought my laptop so I can squeeze in some work, but my sister is giving me the evil eye; so I'm keeping away from it.  I'm starting to plan my next project.  I promised a friend to make something for a friend of hers.  This friend's friend is a photographer.  She donates her services photographing little angels that are no longer with us. I could not imagine the parents' pain at such a horrible moment.  They can keep a picture of their baby, dressed in something pretty.  I was asked to make something for tiny babies.  I found some sites with patterns for such occasions.  Let's all pray tonight for those angels, please, and their families.  Also, we must not forget our veterans.  Today is Veteran's Day in the U.S.  We cannot take our freedom for granted.  My brother was in the Navy.  I salute him as I salute all soldiers, past and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment