Saturday, July 2, 2011

Soccasins -- Again! Yay!

I made a pair of soccasins last year for a nephew.  I have many requests for more, but I haven't worked on altering the pattern for bigger sizes.  I'll just try thicker yarn for now and see what happens.  About the end of February this year, someone sent me an e-mail to ask for help with theirs.  I had posted a picture on www.crochetville.org.  I asked Megan, the designer, for permission to post pics showing the different stages of the soccasin.  She graciously consented.  Then my aunt was taken from us, and all of that went out the window.  I am ready to tackle the picture part.  If only I can find my cameras.  LOL.  I moved and haven't unpacked everything.  My phone will have to do for now.  The other pics in here have been taken with the phone.  I think it may work out.

It's a gorgeous, warm day in Bellflower, CA.  The A/C is on -- I know, I'm a cheater -- and I will get to crochet today.  I'm trying to figure out what colors to use for the new soccasins.  Maybe I'll try something bright this time.

Everyone have a beautiful 4th of July weekend, and stay safe.  Carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment