Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cascading Fans Tunic/Dress

Hi, there, amigos!  Not a lot to post today, but I wanted to share a tunic/dress I recently made for my four-year-old niece.  A piece of advice:  Don't pull an all-nighter to make a garment when the little girl is asleep.  Guesstimating measurements is really not a good idea.  Who would have known?  It fits my 10-year-old niece perfectly.  I'm making a smaller one for my younger niece, this time with her around to try it on.  I'm attempting to put it to paper too.  Soon I hope to have it up on Ravelry.  It will be my first paid pattern!  How scary!

We have had a scorching heat wave in the Los Angeles area.  How are you all faring weather-wise?  Please send cool, rainy thoughts to us.  We desperately need them.

Hasta la proxima!

FYI, she is wearing shorts underneath :)

2 comments: