Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Current WIP

I was so glad when we had all that rain and cold not three weeks ago, and now it's back to that blasted sunny weather in SoCal.  lol.  My hooks were enjoying their travails through the hills and valleys of the cowls I'm making, but will anyone wear them this season?  I think not.  It's still very cold in that dreaded city, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, which is where my current project is headed hopefully soon.  My stepmom asked me for a lap throw since last year.  Needless to say, I am a tad bit behind schedule.  The yarn is Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in three different colors.  I now need more yarn.  It's taking up more than I anticipated.  I need suggestions for a border.  Any ideas?



Rep. Gabrielle Giffords stood up today!  Thank God.  Isn't it amazing how much she has improved since that fateful day 12 days ago?  Let's all keep her and her family in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment